A million things for lower body work, and here is one: War hammer Reverse Lunge



Lower body work is one thing you either love or hate: that's why there are a million things to do when it comes to lower body work.  

You can train legs independently of each other;  you can squat; you can step up; use DB's or barbells---the list is endless.

In the above video I am performing a reverse lunge using the Landmine and War Hammer attachments from Pur Motion.

I've chosen to hold the bar in one hand on one side of my body and be "forced" to let my core engage and while keeping my body position upright as I drop into the reverse lunge.

One cool alternative is to do this with arm extended throughout the movement to add in some shoulder stability work.

Click the vid to take a peek. Adapt the exercise to your needs and enjoy!