War hammer rotation





One of my athletes always says "abs" when it comes to working her core, and I laughed every time and say "What are ABS?". True, she is probably speaking about her abdominals muscles although I try to point out to her that working her "core" would be a better idea instead lol.



Working the core takes a variety of exercises in a variety of body positions----standing, seated, planked, etc.  In the video above, check out how I use Pur Motions War Hammer in a rotational exercise for my core.  Taking a wide square stance I grab the "stem" of the War Hammer with arms extended and rotate the weighted bar from my left to my right in a controlled manner.



I try to do 8-10 reps.  Check out the vid, and if you like the War Hammer, click the link below and visit Pur Motion.