Training Mask used on my "Functional Day"





I had what I consider a "functional day" using my Training Mask. It wasn't the typical functional workout that many in my field would consider to be very "functional". I just called it a functional day as it was a day I did some different movements centered around explosiveness, core and rotational work.





  • Explosiveness For my explosiveness I performed hang cleans on the platform with a modest weight
  • Power When it came to power, I did plyo box jumps while holding a medicine ball
  • Rotational For my rotational exercise, I did both the kneeling wood chop and the War Hammer (by Pur Motion) rotational clean.
  • Core I used the glute ham machine in reverse for plate sit ups for my core work
......and I wore the Training Mask the entire time to challenge my cardio fitness.