"Gripads" do the job go gloves without being a glove




Not a true fan of lifting gloves, I was a tad dubious when I found out about "Gripads". These small palm coverers are designed to give you a comfortable lifting session by providing padded protection between your hands and barbells, dumbbells and kettle bells.

I gave these things a whirl recently and found that they worked almost better than expected.  The open hand design kept my fingers out giving them a loose relaxed range of motion. The padding wasn't too thick (my preconceived fear) and it allowed for me to be able to still wrap my entire hand around barbells, DB's, and kettlebells (I actually felt as if I could hold on to more weight!) 

Checkout the video link below to see some of the exercises I performed while wearing the Gripads.