A Training Mask "Functional Day"



I have used so many different training devices in my time,
both as an athlete and performance trainer.  One of my go-to's is the Training Mask. 

To summarize, it is a device used to decrease air flow which them enables you to increase both your lung capacity and cardio conditioning.

I used it months ago in the above video where I went through a circuit of:
  • Hang Cleans
  • Glute Ham Plate Sit Ups
  • Med ball Box Jumps
  • Wood Chops
  • Landmine Rotational Cleans
Suffice it to say that not only did the Training Mask challenge me, but it added another level to the workout itself.  By my own estimation, it made the training session about 25% harder.

Want to increase your lung capacity and conditioning? Design a good training program, them strap on a Training Mask and get to work!