ALPHA Weighted Belt for increased resistance




I was not thrilled with current weighted vest on the market, primarily because the bulky uncomfortableness of them. Typically they are hot, non-breathable, and you sweat like you're in a sauna while using them.

Enter the ALPHA Weighted Belt. It sits on an athletes waist while providing weight resistance to the "core area" of the body.  My father-in-law and I sat down and designed this prototype and once built,  had one of my athletes test it.  The adjustable buckshot weight in four velcro pouches makes this ideal for adding weight to sprint, agility, conditioning and strength training.

Convenient D-Ring on rear of belt allows for the attachment of resistance straps, bungee cords, parachutes, etc.

Check out the vids and shoot me your thoughts.