WH Rotational Clean for explosive multi-directional results!





Being Explosive is a must in sports!  But being explosive in different planes is even better.  This awesome tool is from Pur Motion, and it's called the "War Hammer". The uniqueness of the War Hammer is that it allows for a multi-range of exercises, such as pushing, pulling and rotating.



I like to use it for the rotational clean.  It helps with to create a situation where you must be multi-directional, yet at the same time explosive.



As you see in the video, I start lateral, and as I explode upwards, I simultaneously rotate.  To make the action smooth and complete, I must leave the ground exploding off of my power pads and finish facing the barbell attachment on the floor.



Pretty good lift for a great rotational explosive movement!