Build a recovery "goodie bag" out of an assortment of tools

For the sake of daily performance and maintenance, I find it a good idea to have your own "recovery goodie bag". Recently I've started experimenting with the right size of bag and the contents to put in it.

I have discovered after using it the past few weeks that the main tools I use in my goodie recovery bag are:

  • Foam Roller
  • LAX ball
  • Softer Target Point Ball
  • Assortment of Bands
  • Dual "lax type ball"
These have ended up being the perfect items that I can pop out anytime to smooth out some aches and pains, and open up my body's range of motion and flexibility.  Then I zip them all into my bag (actually it's a zip up Yoga Mat Bag!) and be on my way!

Experiment with some items and build your own recovery goodie bag.