Jump rope for better cardio endurance and better agility. It increases heart rate and adds a whole new dimension to your training as you spin you way to fitness and conditioning.
You can do it almost anywhere because the act of jumping rope takes up very little footprint space when training. It also cheap and affordable, coming in several different types: plastic, leather and beaded to name a few.
* Stay on the balls of you feet the entire time.
* Make sure both feet leave the ground at the same time.
* If your working for reps, do sets where you do 25, 50, 75, 100 jumps per set.
* Start with sets of 25 and work your way up to increasing your sets by 25 jumps.
* Also jump in interval sets---15, 30, 45 second intervals with 15 seconds off.
Grab your rope and get jumping!